Stress keeps people from performing at their best. Stress reduction is not a one-size-fits all proposition. People are hard-wired to be one of 16 distinct Personality Types. What stresses each of them is different, how they behave when stressed is different and the strategies that will help them return to balance are also different. Discover strategies that work for you and learn how to find those that work for each of your clients.
THE PROBLEM: STRESS – THE PERVASIVE DEMON!
- Chronic stress is reaching epidemic proportions.
- Stress effects are physical and mental.
- Individuals are searching for ways to reduce stress.
- Coaches and consultants are looking for tools that work.
- One-size-fits-all approaches simply do not work.
THE ANSWER: FROM STRESSED TO BEST™ – A PROVEN PROGRAM FOR REDUCING STRESS
- Powerful new approach to stress reduction.
- Based upon years of study and use with the authors’ clients.
- Built upon the recognition that different personalities have different needs.
- Uses the universally accepted 16 Personality Types based upon Carl Jung’s work (1921) and made popular by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®).
- Provides tailored stress reduction guides for each of the 16 Personality Types.
THE APPROACH: FROM STRESSED TO BEST™ — A FEW SIMPLE STEPS
- Take a 20 minute self-assessment.
- Assessment identifies your Personality Type.
- Personality Type identifies your stressors and outlines specific actions to deal with that stress.
- It’s quick, easy and it works!
THE RESULTS: YOUR PERSONAL SUCCESS – IMMEDIATE AND LASTING!
- You will be amazed at the relief you will feel as you learn how to deal with your stress.
- You will earn more about yourself and others than you ever realized before.
- Your personal and professional relationships will improve.
- Others will notice a change in your ability to handle difficult situations and people.
THE BOTTOM LINE: Many people tell us the From Stressed To Best™ program is life-changing — dramatically improving their ability to manage the stresses of everyday life.
This page has the following sub pages.